Week nights rates: (Mon – Thurs ) excluding school holidays
- Booking fee $150 per night minimum two nights.
- Then add number of Adults @ $50 per person, children @ $35 per person.
School Holidays Week Nights rates: (Mon – Thurs ) school holidays
- Booking fee $200 per night minimum two nights.
- Then add no. Adults @ $60 per person, children @ $40 per person.
Weekend rates: (Fri, Sat and Sun nights, year round and public holidays)
- Booking fee $250 per night minimum two nights.
- The add no. Adults @ $70 per person, children @ $50 per person.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. You are agreeing to these terms and conditions when you make confirmation and payment for this booking. Any breach of these Holiday Letting terms and conditions, as agreed by both parties, permits the owner to refuse the key, amend the rent or immediately terminate the letting.
- CHECK IN/ OUT
- Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date.
- Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability.
- A deposit of 50% of the booking total must be received to confirm bookings.
- Payment in full must be received no later than 1 day prior to your arrival.
- We accept payment by the following methods: Visa, MasterCard, direct deposit into our bank account, cash to the on-site manager, bank cheque or money order.
- Personal cheques will be accepted if received at least 14 days prior to arrival.
- CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
You can cancel your booking up to 30 days before you arrive and receive a full refund. Less an administration fee of $50
14 – 29 days is 50% refund. Less an administration fee of $50
Less than 14 days we’re unable to refund
- A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
- We will endeavour to rebook your dates if at all possible. If we can rebook your dates for the same rate then we will refund you your deposit less a $50 administration fee.
- A change in booking dates is considered a cancellation as per the above.
- No Show Policy – if you do not cancel your booking you will be charged the full cost of your booking.
If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which, any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
- PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
Parties and Functions are not permitted without prior arrangement. The definition of a party includes excessive noise, invited guests and any other kind of function over and above the normal acceptance of a recreational holiday or celebration.
- LINEN AND TOWELS
We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bathroom on departure.
Pets are not allowed at the property but permission may be granted in special circumstances.
You accept that you are staying in the Australian bush and that encounters with native flora and fauna is expected. Creatures such as insects, mice, spiders, goats, reptiles, marsupials and others are prevalent at different times of the year and may be encountered. Cancellation of bookings will not be accepted due to natural occurrences or encounters of wildlife at the property.
Removal or destruction of any flora or fauna is prohibited.
- YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
- You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management’s discretion)
- Only the number of guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise or trespassing is prohibited.
- Upon departure the Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
- All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
- The property should be vacated on time and secured. All keys must be left as directed with the guest folder. Loss of keys attracts a $50 charge
Smoking is not permitted inside the buildings at the Property
- PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
- In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
- Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified to Management prior to departure from the Property.
- Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness, loss or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
The agent and owner(s) of this property do not condone: unsafe, irresponsible or illegal actions/behaviour etc, on or off the premises, during a stay or at any other time. Guests actions, conduct and safety are the responsibility of the guests.
No responsibility will be taken for the guest’s personal property, so please take care. ·
The agents and owner(s) take no responsibility for any actions, incidents, loss, damage or injury sustained while within or outside the premises &/or grounds, during a stay or at any other time. A condition of entry, staying, use of facilities etc, at the premises is:
“All guests indemnify the agent and owner(s) against any responsibility or action (legal or other), due to any actions, incidents, loss or injury during a stay at the premises or at any other time”.
Guests should be aware that Ruwenzori is in a rural, area. The area is populated by a variety of native and non-native animals, reptiles and insects over which we have little control! It is very likely that you will see or hear a variety of them during your stay, or at least see their droppings. We take no responsibility for any harm – real or imagined – caused by the presence of these uninvited guests during your stay!
Therefore entering &/or staying at this property means: all guests understand and agree to indemnify the agent and owner(s) against any action(s), incident(s), loss or injury(s) sustained while within or outside of the premises (including, but not limited to, the grounds, facilities, structures, etc) during a stay or at any other time.
- All rates are subject to change without notice, please check prior to arranging your booking regarding tariffs.